Could not drinking a lot of water be the reason I am so tired all the time?

I drink maybe 2 cups of water a week and one of my co-workers mentioned the other day that she felt like she was getting tired so she was going to drink some water to help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes...being tired can be from dehydration.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 11:28 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Do you sleep well at night? You could have obstructive sleep apnea that can only be treated with a device called a CPAP. I was chronically fatigued every single day until I was diagnosed with sleep apnea. Now with a CPAP (it's like a face mask that you wear over your nose and it blows air into your lungs to keep your throat open and unobstructed) I'm able to get better rest at night. I still feel a little tired sometimes but it's nothing compared to what it used to be. It's worth looking into, you never know how fantastic you'll feel until you experience it. If your insurance covers it maybe you should check it out =)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Fatigue can be a symptom of dehydration. Try drinking 3-6 8 oz glasses of water PER DAY for a week and see how you feel. If that doesn't work, you should probably see a doctor, as there are many things that can cause fatigue.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 12:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2009