Have you ever been scared by anyone?

It is no secret I live in a horrible neighborhood. On the corner by us there lives a couple. The man is a preop transgender ( i hope that is the right term...he lives dressed as a woman yet is still manly) anyways he is like 6feet something and very burly. So he is a sight to be seen. Anyways I was walking to work at 5 am the other morning and he was outside and was walking behind me. I was so scared. My heart was racing and I almost ran back in the house. Luckily I looked behind me and my dh was on the porch watching me walk up the block.

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was chased down by a homeless man once. I was living in Los Angeles at the time. I had gotten out of work and was waiting outside on the street for my ride to come and pick me up. I saw this homeless guy down an ally walking toward me talking to himself, but I didn't really think much of it. I just kept reading my book. As he got closer I could hear him mumbling incoherently something about Satan and he was waving his arms around. He stopped when he got to me and was making all of these gestures over me. I stood up and started to walk away, and he followed me. I ran into a near by fast food restaurant thinking he wouldn't follow me in, but he did! I ran to the other door and he RAN the other way to head me off at the same door. I made it there first and just kept running back into the building I worked in and I didn't stop until I was in the office with the door locked behind me. He was obviously insane.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:50 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Lol. I guess it's easy to read these posts and laugh a little but when you are in the throughs of something like this it's not funny at all.
    My brother and I got lost in Phoenix when we were at the State fair one year. We could not find his jeep. Every way we turned looked the same. We came around a corner and heared a voice coming from a schrub. It was a homeless guy. He asked my brother to come over, he told him that the reason he was homeless was because he just got out of prision. He killed his brother in law because he was abusing his sister. He wanted money and my brother gave him some!! We eventually found his jeep but we were both really freeked out!! We started running after that!!
    It makes me laugh now but at the time not so much.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 12:08 PM on Nov. 21, 2009