What is your opinion on 9/11 being planned or not? And where do you fall on the political spectrum?

Do you think these have anything to do with each other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think they were planned, just not by OUR Government. They should have paid more attention to the Italian Authroities who were trying to warn us about what was coming. I've met people of all walks of life who are Truthers and who are not and it doesn't seem to me that there is a leaning one way or the other concerning conservatives and liberals.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:43 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Moderately conservative and I believe the attacks were planned by Muslim extremist / terrorists.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:45 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• i think they were planned and our government had something to do with it. I am not a political person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Planned, and Osama's family was in the US when this occured, but our govt. shipped them out too! Our Govt. knew they are the one's who put us through hell. I'm independant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Libertarian. Planned by crazy terrorists.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:53 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Libertarian believe it was planned by muslim extremist terrorists.
    Anonymous

• I think the 911 attack was planned by foreign, Islamic extremist terrorists. The only thing our government had to do with it was disregarding and misinterpreting the clear warning signs. I am a Moderate/Independent/Libertarian

pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• "Libertarian. Planned by crazy terrorists."

I agree , Planned by crazy terrorists....in OUR government.

I am a Libertarian too

Anonymous

• I have always been an independent. I have done hours of research and am POSITIVE this was in inside job.

Wish it weren't so but the truth sucks. Investigate false flag ops throughout history.
    You really wouldn't expect the corporate media to tell the TRUTH about it, would you?

Anonymous

• I was a lifelong Democrat until all of the election irregularities convinced me elections are just a farce. Surely both our current and past presidents have proven this.

I can not identify with any political party that continues to wage war on the world and I strongly believe , I know our government was complicit in the attacks of 9-11.
    Anonymous