What are good stocking stuffers for a 16 month old boy?

We do christmas stockings as kind of an appetizer before big gifts. I don't know what to put in the baby's this year. Last year we didn't do any big gifts, just binks and a sippy in his stocking.
He loves cars and balls so my idea was maybe 2 matchbox cars and a pack of golf or pingpong balls (because they are cheap and I know he will lose them anyways). Some snacks.... one of those 4 packs of oreos, a snack bag of cheezits or chips.... a new cuppy.

Eh, I don't know - what do you think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think your idea sounds pretty good.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• your ideas sound good to me! my son will be 20 m/o around xmas time and his stocking stuffers will be a puzzle and dvd (gifts from my mom) from ME I'm not sure yet. maybe a musical toothbrush, some washable crayons and a coloring book and maybe a new board book.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2009