What are good stocking stuffers for a 16 month old boy?

We do christmas stockings as kind of an appetizer before big gifts. I don't know what to put in the baby's this year. Last year we didn't do any big gifts, just binks and a sippy in his stocking.
He loves cars and balls so my idea was maybe 2 matchbox cars and a pack of golf or pingpong balls (because they are cheap and I know he will lose them anyways). Some snacks.... one of those 4 packs of oreos, a snack bag of cheezits or chips.... a new cuppy.

Eh, I don't know - what do you think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i think your idea's are good, get some cheap little toys from walmart or something that will fi in it, for treats suckers, oreas, even those little packs of gold fish, they have all kinds if chips and crackers in those small bags now so you can pick up a few of those; Hope that helps. [:
    JaelynsMom4708

Answer by JaelynsMom4708 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Your ideas are good. Maybe some bath toys. Like the letters that stick to the bathroom tile, or some bath toys that shoot water.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:18 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Last year DD, who was 15 months at the time, got some bracelets, snack cookies, socks, a ball....
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 7:30 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• The Target I go to has a bunch of stocking stuffers for a $1 when you first walk in. Books, socks, little toys, coloring books, bibs, flash cards. You can do whatever snacks they like. Candy.
    Anonymous