What are good stocking stuffers for a 16 month old boy?

We do christmas stockings as kind of an appetizer before big gifts. I don't know what to put in the baby's this year. Last year we didn't do any big gifts, just binks and a sippy in his stocking.
He loves cars and balls so my idea was maybe 2 matchbox cars and a pack of golf or pingpong balls (because they are cheap and I know he will lose them anyways). Some snacks.... one of those 4 packs of oreos, a snack bag of cheezits or chips.... a new cuppy.

Eh, I don't know - what do you think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Holidays

• My daughter will be 16 months for christmas and I have cute socks I'm putting in her stocking also a cute little car that I got her and i found these minature carboard books. Basically anything small.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• If he likes cars there is a remote control car that only goes forward and back and has plenty of padding, my youngest loed it when her sister got it last year.
    The wonder colors and paper from crayola, no mess.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• My kids are all almost grown now, but I always put a toothbrush in their stockings, and also in their Easter baskets. Just a thing I always did.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 12:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2009