my daughter pee's through pampers and huggies

My daughter is almost 20 months old and at night it doesn't matter if I change her once or twice at night or not at all. She ALWAYS pee's through, I've using huggies, huggies supreems, pampers, pampers cruisers, and i even just tried huggies little movers. they all work during the day but i think it must be the position she sleeps in that makes her pee through. Like last night i changed her 20 minutes before she went to sleep (and i'm currently using huggies little movers) and 2 hours later i went in to check on her and she was wet in the front from her diaper to her neck of her onesie. She has a sippy at night but thats not what it is, it's not excessive pee it's just the position she's laying in. Does anyone have any suggestions on another diaper brand that might work. I can't use parents choice or white cloud because she's allergic to those.

JaelynsMom4708

Asked by JaelynsMom4708 at 11:56 AM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son has the same problem with pampers and huggies. I use luvs with him and those are the only ones I have found that don't leak at night.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 21, 2009

• LUVS are the BEST
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 12:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• My friends swears by the night time CVS store brand for her daughter, I had the same thing with son, but TMI but because of where the pee comes out Pampers seemed to work for a boy, they did not work for my friends daughter, she searched all over, and good for her because these diapers are cheap they worked good luck MOM!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• see i was going to try those but then people told me stories about their kids peeing through during the day in those. I will have to try them though just to try it. Thank you for answering. [:
    JaelynsMom4708

Answer by JaelynsMom4708 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Go up a size, she's probably outgrown the diapers so they don't hold as much pee.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• i've tried that she's already in 4's, and I tried 5's a couple weeks ago and they were HUGE on her lol. I can still bring the straps to the middle of the diaper on the 4's! Do you think it is still possible that she needs a bigger size?
    JaelynsMom4708

Answer by JaelynsMom4708 at 12:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Ps BE sure to but the NIGHT time ones, she said she now uses them all the time, the day ones were not so hot LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Did you try the overnight diapers?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• No i haven't tried those yet. I was going to than i totally forgot all about them, until you just said that lol.
    JaelynsMom4708

Answer by JaelynsMom4708 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Cloth diapers with two hemp liners always helped when my DD was wetting heavily.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 4:23 PM on Nov. 21, 2009