Is it normal to have hard days several times a week?

with my baby it seems like a have a hard time with him a few times a week, like with getting him to nap washing him up etc. Is this normal or am I just really crappy at this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just be consistent and you'll get better, think of what you would want and do those things for your baby.
    Anonymous

• no it's completely normal hun, some baby's are just more free will'd even while there little little still lol. My daughter was like that as a baby and now she is a toddler, with even more attitude and "i'm going to do this how i want when i want." attitude.
    JaelynsMom4708

Answer by JaelynsMom4708 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Yeah I can see my 8 mon old has an attitude already too lol. It is hard sometimes, she hates getting her face/hands washed and changing her diaper, but I've discovered if I give her a small stuffed animal to distract her while I'm changing her diaper at least makes it easier on me.
    She hates getting dressed, putting her coat on too, it's just something that makes us learn to be more patient because if you let yourself get into a crabby mood every time they get whiny, it just makes it harder on yourself.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 12:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• It's normal
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 1:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• If it's only several times a week, I'd coun you as lucky. Haven't had an easy day in over a decade! It's always SOMETHING!

Answer by gdiamante at 4:44 PM on Nov. 21, 2009