How often do you and your SO/DH have sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Once a week, sometimes twice if I go to bed early and I'm not too tired when he gets home from work at like 1am lol.
    Anonymous

• What's DH? My husband and I have sex every other day. What about you?
    Lexxy633

Answer by Lexxy633 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• About 5 times a week, or more if we can get the chance!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 12:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• We have been together for ten years and we did it five times. I guess that is why we are breaking up and I am moving out.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Not in a relationship
    Anonymous

• Right now I'm recovering from giving birth. However, during pregnancy maybe once a week, if that. When we were first together it was two-three times a week. Either way it's never enough for the hubbs. lol He definatley would have it every day if he could.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Every other night atleast.
    Anonymous

• 10 years together, and only 5 times?? Wow! Mine is deployed, so, never right now. When he's home, sometimes several times a week, sometimes once or twice a week. We don't enough according to him. Sometimes he gets on my nerves, and I just can't get in the mood. Sometimes we wake up, and are all over each other. We don't know who starts it, but we do it. And go right back to sleep, wake up and wonder 'did we have sex in the middle of the night?' That is some good sex though!!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2009