Have you ever smoked pot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah. Its been at least 2 years.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• yes I did a lot in the past but i dont go near any recreational drugs anymore.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• no, never have and I'm glad I didn''t. In highschool I was friends with a lot of people that smoked pot, some of them were potheads... smoked out all the time. I never wanted to do it and I never will do it.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Yes, been smoking for about 30 years!
    Anonymous

• yep, for years I did but I quit 2 years ago.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I smoked once when I was 16 with my sister and her best friend. I knew it would be my thing, but I gave in to them asking and did it anyway. Turns out .. It wasn't my thing like I had thought. In a way I'm glad I killed the curiosity, but more so I wish I had stuck to my gut and never had done it. It didn't do any harm to me, it doesn't make any difference that I had done it. I'd just like to be able to say "I've never done it". Haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Yes, I used to on a fairly regular basis but I wasn't a heavy user. I quit when I started trying to get preggers and will not during this pregnancy (just like I didn't when preggers with DD).
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 5:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• yeah
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 5:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Used to for a few months, didn't really like the way it messed with head. Quite before I got pregnant and haven't smoked since. Though my baby's father smokes frequently (which is part of the reason we aren't together right now)
    Angyll24

Answer by Angyll24 at 2:01 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• A few times back in '86.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:57 AM on Nov. 22, 2009