Can I have prayers for a friend?

The man is obsessed with me and we fell in love( like) both married to diff. people. He is a lunatic pls. pray he heals from this he is going a little crazy! Pray he fall back in love with his wife this happened accidentally???????????? how????????? we all need healing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• adultery doesn't happen accidentally. you both made choices, defiled your marriage committments, and now this is one of the consequences. if he's bothering you still, you're only choice may be to come clean, first to God, then to your husband.( what he does with his marriage is his business. ) my prayer would be that you and your dh's committment be strong enough to mend this brokenness, and heal the wound it will undoubtedly leave your dh with. he should be your concern, not the other guy.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 3:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I'll pray for you, hope everything turns out for the best. God Listens, don't loose hope, Good Luck!!
    Lexxy633

Answer by Lexxy633 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• you can't change someone else's personality. But you can help yourself to right what was wrong. I suggest first being honest with everyone involved, come clean on what happened, and make right, to your husband, to his wife, to him, and to yourself. It may not be the best outcome, but it's the right outcome. You'll be free not only from your cheating, but the lying, and your honesty with everyone will set the ball rolling to making this mistake set to right.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2009