What do you tell the kids when you want to have sex with your husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• If we can't wait until they are asleep, then we say we need to talk in private, about Christmas, birthday, halloween, bills....whatever.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 12:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• If you can't wait until they go to bed, you must be an animal. Put them to bed, close the door and LOCK it and then have your fun. There is no need to involve your kids... you are adult, not an animal.
    Anonymous

• Go play!!
    Anonymous

• How awful! You can't wait until their asleep to have sex! So that's great leave your kids unattended while your playing.....nice!
    Anonymous

• When they are a sleep is a good time ... cant you hubby Waite a few hours.......

Anonymous

• It's not awful to tell your kids to go and play, as long as they are safe....it's not awful to tell them that you need to speak in private....As long as your kids are safe...go and have some fun!!!
    housecat1965

Answer by housecat1965 at 1:02 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Holy moly.....couldn't it wait until they are sleeping at night? I would die of embarrassment if they caught on.....just can't imagine telling a story to get the kids out of the way because I bet it wouldn't work. Wow.....
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I had lots of older siblings, so we had built in baby sitters. Sometimes my parents would disappear for a few minutes and then come back and say that they were going to town, usually Lowes and that we couldnt come along. Im pretty sure they were not shopping for cabinets! Either that or when my dad got home from work my mom would run him a bath and theyd BOTH go in there for who knows how long. They never hesitated to leave us on our own for a while and Im pretty sure that my mom was just as much the culprit as my dad so dont always blame the guy! If I lived with my husband and had an older child I could probably comment from experience, but for now I cant.
    Anonymous

• I cannot get turned on what-so-ever unless they are asleep. Otherwise I just feel like its a big awkward fest
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Tell the kids? Why would you tell the kids? Get a sitter or do it while they are napping or outside playing with friends. LOCK the door.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2009