Am I the only one who loves the Duggars?

I really admire this family. Jim Bob is so in love with Michelle 25 years later. He's always reaching in for a kiss. The kids are so cute too! I just love watching them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love the Duggars, and if you go to TLC.com Michelle has her own blog that she gives tips on raising children and stuff like that. She reminds me that if she can do it with 18, I can do it with one lol. They're very inspiring.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 12:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• i wouldnt say I LOVE the duggars, but I respect them and admire them! they dont have any govt assistance but work hard and earn what they have. they also do many things as a whole family and help a lot with charity
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I like watching the show to see the things they do, but its the same with jon and kate. I watched to see the things they got to do. I think 18 going on 19 kids is quite rediculous but i think its cool they can make it work. Although when I watch the show the older daughters ALWAYS have the younger kids... Not the parents. So it makes me wonder how much parenting they actually put in haha. Seems like the older kids are the parents. LOL i like episodes where the older kids roll their eyes or give someone a "you're so stupid" look. haha its moments like that that show the kids are normal kids and not perfect like the show likes to make them seem
    Anonymous

• To be honest I am kind of envious of them! I wish that I could have grown up so wholesome! I know it sounds kind of polly anna, but I find them sort of refreshing, that being said,,,IDK what in the world I would do with so many kids, each of my parents has 10 brothers and sisters, and it is overwhelming to me 2 kid family when they all get together!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• No i do not like them. i only watch because i am curious. But i hate how they dress and i dont agree with there religion. i hope Jena and jesa get out of there. its obvious they dont agree with it. they roll there eyes alot and give attitude. i love that!
    Anonymous

• I may not agree with their religious beleifs but I think they seem like a great family. They seem very warm and friendly and like if your car broke down in their neighborhood, theyd invite you in for cookies and milk while they boys got the car fixed. I have a lot of respect for anyone who has kids, owns property and has no debt! That is definitely something to admired. I do have to say though, that having even half the number of kids they do is my worst fear. They make it look so easy!
    Anonymous

• I am mostly shocked that A) her uterus hasn't fallen out and B) she hasn't had a disabled child yet. Statistcally speaking, she's due one soon.
    Anonymous

• I like them. Their kids are all very adorable and it's really neat to see how they've changed in the last few years. I used to think they were weird looking but they've become more mainstream and are wearing more appropriate clothes for the times. I also love Josh and Anna.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• The show entertained me. More then John and Kate Plus Eight did. I'm very interested in watching other families and how they work, especially ones like those who appear to have exceeded their limits.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:18 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I like the way the kids treat each other... and they're mostly wholesome and nice... so they must be doing something right. But No Dancing... that's just wrong. it's such a natural thing. little kids do it without even knowing it. i saw an episode where ne of the little boys got in trouble for dancing along to music on a toy
    serinaberina

Answer by serinaberina at 4:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2009