Are some fathers really so selfish???? wow!

Im watching Deliver Me on TV... This woman has had a bad pregnancy she has gall stones and all kinds of problems. Her husband wanted to take her to the beach to go off roading. Keep in mind she is ready to have this baby any day! The woman talks to the Doctor about it and the Doc says she doesnt think its safe and she shouldnt go. The lady tells her husband and he says "she is just a doctor what does she know?" and he is making her go anyway! OMG I would slap my DH upside the head and tell him my babys health is more important than his stupid vacation.

The other couple on the show is having twins. The mother is on bed rest so the Dad says "I work a mans job all day. I do construction. Then I come home and do the womans job of cleaning and cooking"

Haha wow sexxxxxxxxxxxist anyone?

This show is making me angry at men lol.... im 9 months pregnant and moody.. dont mess with me men!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Here's the thing... If the man works all day, WHY should he be expected to come how and clean and take care of the kids? He has just put in a whole day's work and is exhausted, mom has stayed home all day and is now wanting him to do what is HER job? Sorry, that IS wrong. If the woman wants equality, she needs to carry her weight and get out and get a job, earn her own money. If she wants to stay home. SHE IS A SAHM this includes cooking, cleaning and taking care of the kids. That's why I worked... for equality!!!
    Anonymous

• Wow! I'm glad I am lucky enough to have a kind and considerate husband. While I was pregnant he doted on me like a queen.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 12:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• the man has a point to working all day and having to take care of the kids and cook and clean when he comes home. He shouldn't have to do all that but at the same time he should help out some atleast in the home.
    JaelynsMom4708

Answer by JaelynsMom4708 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• ANON 29... she did have a job. She was off work cause she was on bed rest and couldnt get up
    Anonymous

• Why not anon! A working mother is expected to do all those things, so why not the husband! your living in the dark ages. If all women wanted to do it all themselves then there would be no need for a dick in the house! that's what a dildo is for! Thank god I have a good husband or loves me and would do anything to make me happy.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• She's on bed rest! So she should put her unborn babies' lives at risk so that her husband doesn't have to do "woman's work"? Give me a break. He sounds like an ass. The more I come to this site and read about other women's husbands the more I appreciate what a great guy I have. I'm a SAHM and I do all the cooking and cleaning, but damn, if I were on bed rest my husband wouldn't be mean about having to do stuff around the house that he normally doesn't do.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Answered at 9:29 AMclapping 

Anonymous

• Did it ever occur to you that those shows are at least somewhat 'scripted?" to add drama? Seriously, I doubt any man is stupid enough to take his wife off roading unless they want to make her go into labor. And if, by some odd chance that he was serious and the woman is stupid enough to go along with him, that's her own fault. While he is her husband, he can't make her go, and if he tried she could file charges against him.

As for the second guy, it may not be PC these days but there are men who think like that and women who love them anyway. Its not a crime, and he WAS helping, he just didn't care for it. According to your description.

But my overall impression is that "they exaggerated these situations, to make a better show." Stop watching.
    Anonymous