what to do!!?

OK... so a little about my background---- My Daughters father and my boyfriend for 7 years passed away when i was 7 weeks along, which has been just over 2 years now.
Just recently I decided i was kinda ready to get back out there and date.....
well this past tuesday my good friend invited me to her brothers 21st at the bar, and then the guy i like ( which happens to be the best friend of my late BF) showed up, I stopped drinking so i didnt do anything stupid, I ended up being sober cab which i dont have a problem doing since i dont drink much anyways. I dropped off my good friend and her boyfriend and then was dropping off the boy i like, and he said.... "you can stay here" so i did, and some stuff happened. now he hasnt called :/ what do i do, he was the first guy i have done anything with since BF passed, im trying not to get to worked up but its going on 4 days now.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Um, I think you have already done enough. Obviously, he is not interested in you. Find someone who wants a real relationship and not just sex Hon.
    Anonymous

• maybe he waiting on you too call him
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 12:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• First, let me say I am sorry for the lost of your boyfriend. I don't know your age but by your word's, "boy I like" you sound young, so I am just going to answer and give you some advice. Second, you need to get Steve Harvey's new book. Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man.

First, don't beat yourself up, you are human with needs. I wouldn't have stayed just because he asked. You say you didn't drink cuz u didn't want to do anything stupid, well, that didn't help. Because that was not a good decision. You did appear pretty easy. He owes you nothing, not a phone call, email etc. I would not expect anything from him. Work on you before you get into anymore situations like that. Seriously, that was dangerous. He could have hurt you or something else. You are a mom. Be very careful please. But go, run and by the book. I hope I answered your question.
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 12:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• i agree with anon 12:34! if you think you are ready to date again...then actually go on a date and develop a relationship, and take it slow. some guys consider a one night fling nothing more than sex...they got the sex and want nothing more. sleezy and cold, but thats how some guys are! you also got to consider maybe he is at work or out with a friend and he hasnt had the chance to call you, or maybe he is playing hard to get.... If you bump into him again and he "invites you over" again, then sex is all he wants and that isnt healthy for you if that isnt what your definition of "dating" is.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• well it wasn't the best decision, but you CAN'T CHANGE THE PAST. I imagine you are feeling pretty bad right about now, but like a previous poster wrote, don't beat yourself up!! You are only human. Forgive yourself, pick yourself up and work on regaining your self esteem. It will feel better in time, just learn from your mistake. work on yourself and your child, try not to be so preoccupied with men!
    ivylee

Answer by ivylee at 11:22 AM on Nov. 22, 2009