Accepting Friend Invites

Do you accept anyone who sends you a freind invite? If you do not...what is your reasoning? Just curious!! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i add everyone.
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 1:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I add them because I figure they wanna talk, but then they don't talk to me *shrug* whatevs
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I only did not accept one person and that was because I looked at the profile and there was nothing on it, I thought that was strange so I did not accept. Everyone else I accept, I don't know why, I just do. I am not really friends with anyone on here though, except the people I know in real life.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• If I can remember where I know that person from, I accept, but if her name is not even remotely familiar, I do not.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• If someone was new to the site and had nothing in their profile to let me know about themselves, then I would ask for information first or just say no thanks. The same for a private profile.
    If a person was running a business and their whole profile page was about that business I will accept and send a message that I would love to get to know them as a person but was not interested in their business or products. If I received messages from them about their business then I would delete them.
    I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I also go through my friends list every few months. If a friend hasn't logged onto CM for 2 months or more then I delete them. I try to send everyone on my friends list a personal Chatter box note each month to let them know I'm thinking of them.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:54 AM on Nov. 22, 2009