1st Birthday Party?

My DD will be 1 in March, and I've been thinking about a party for her. It's gonna be a HUGE deal, bc she's the only girl born in a number of years, she's the first great grandchild, and my hubby doesn't want anymore kids, so she's my one and only. I wanted to do a cupcake theme (that's her nickname). What do you all think? Any and all ideas welcome.

piercedbeauty21

Asked by piercedbeauty21 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• at first i thought you said you named her cupcake.. lol.. that's a cute nickname though ;) i think that would be a very sweet theme, and you would have lots of decorations and all to choose from i'm sure! we want to do a hello kitty theme.
    SavvyMomma1809

Answer by SavvyMomma1809 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Yes!! I think that's an adorable theme!! For my sons first B-day we just picked a color (green) and that was basically the theme. Haha. This year we're doing Fish for b-day #2!
    I love the cupcake idea though!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 2:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Thats a cute theme my daughter will be 1 on Dec 23rd i am doing everything pink and a princess theme. she is my only girl and my last baby so everything i do with her is super girly. lol
    LilGina

Answer by LilGina at 8:10 PM on Nov. 21, 2009