Whats the weirdest gift you are giving this Christmas?

I found this spray called "Poo-Pourri" and I guess you spray it in the toilet before you "go" and it masks the smell. I can't help but give it to my husband for Christmas. He's going to LOVE it.

bootsky

Asked by bootsky at 2:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Holidays

• WOW thats HILARIOUS! may I ask where you found that? No wierd gifts on my list that I know of but I love finding funny stuff like what you got!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Owl, Here's the link:
    http://poopourri.com/

They want to charge a ton for shipping though so I used their location finder and found a store nearby that sells it.

I hope it works! It will be a Christmas miracle! lol
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 3:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• We do gag gifts on Christmas eve for fun. My son and I bought Ginormous Body Parts and a Ginormous Toothbrush from the Dollar Tree. Cracks me up. I can imagine my mom opening up a pair of giant hook on ears or my sister getting a fake toothbrush thats two feet long.
    Anonymous

• Binoculars
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 3:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2010