What do really miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG i miss takin a shower shower i mean the whole nine yards!!!!!!!!!!! What do u really miss since you had your baby??

honeyb690

Asked by honeyb690 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I miss being able to go out with my husband at the spur of the moment. We have family close by but I don't want to wear out my welcome asking them to babysit a lot. I also miss eating dinner at a relaxed pace. It seems like baby is always crying when its dinner time :)
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 2:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Being able to do and go wherever, whenever! That was nice...
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 2:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• shopping at night going running errands afterwork and not having to worry about what time it is
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 3:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• i miss not having to rush when doing everything. i also agree with the other lady...i miss being able to go out randomly with my man and enjoying it and not feeling quilty for going out and leaving her with Grammy, or even having a certain time i have to be back. most of all i miss my pre-baby body and not having stretch marks :* (
    __TORI

Answer by __TORI at 6:18 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Sleeping lol.
    ArmyGal

Answer by ArmyGal at 6:18 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Same.
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 21, 2009