brutish scientists conspired to cover up data that proves global

Warming a hoax?
What do you think?
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576009,00.html
Yes, but's an ap article. Not written by fox news, juste hosted.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Could the scam BE any more obvious ??!

No it couldn't be. But some people just don't have a very keen sense of the obvious.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:31 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I believe it! I have always known the global warming crap is just that... CRAP! Made up by the government to further their addenda!
    Anonymous

• Wonder if Gore got the memo?! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• It's all BS. They made up global warming so they can start taxing us up the wazoo. ...It's coming for sure.
    Anonymous

• Absolute nonsense. There is no evidwnce to support a conspiracy and cover up.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I read this. I think it was a BBC article. I have never believed the climate crap they have tried to pedal. First if was fear of an ice age, then it was global warming, now that it is cooling again they are calling it climate change. What a joke! Climate change? Yeah, we have climate change, it is called the WEATHER.

All of this green stuff is just a legal way to steal. I believe we shoud do more to take care of the earth, but taxing people won't fix it! Lord if that was the case the world would be in great shape!

I would like for Al to explain how energy "credits" will help. They are simply taking unused credits and selling them to be used by someone else..................there is no lessening of output. Besides, carbon dioxide is naturally occurring, what is next on the tax list...the air we exhale?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Thank the Lord our climate warmed some. There use to be ice where I live.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I wish people would just go and look at the history of the weather throughout the years across the world. They'd know that the earth goes through changes in weather/climate...it is nature and it has been happening since man has recorded weather and before that. Global Warming is just something people who ignore history believe in and freak out about. I'd be more worried about the earths magnetic north and south poles switching and that takes thousands of years to happen...and it has happened before and will happen again...we just won't be around for it. We don't completely understand our world because changes take so long to happen that the ones there to experience it are gone before it happens again so we end up thinking it is the first time this has ever happened in the history of mankind.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 6:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Brutish? or British?

yeah, I know, I'm a spelling nazi for seeking clarification.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 7:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Auto, maybe both. LOL
    Anonymous