deer hunting...

i am 31 weeks pregnant and am just wondering if it would hurt to go hunting with my boyfriend. i'm just scared the gunshot will be too loud for my baby lol. what do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say no...I wouldnt go bc of the risk of falling and other things not the gunshots...i shot @ range when pregnant with my 2nd, I was much earlier than 31wks though...I would play it safe @ not go.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• The gun shots aren't gonna matter. It's the hiking around in the mountians that's gonna put you at risk. It's hard enough to get around while deer hunting when you aren't preggers. There's the horrible bumpy ride and the climbing up montian sides. At 31 weeks you just aren't cordinated enough to do all that with out hurting yourself. Why risk hurting the baby too? Sad I know I missed deer hunting this year too.
    jrsjrb

Answer by jrsjrb at 3:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I have to say your a better woman than I LOL, as long as you are not far away from hospital I think if you want to go do it! I think my plan would be kiss him good-bye, couch and a quiet house-LOL! Happy birthing!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• its not hunting in the mountains...its in the woods in our back yard lol. not much of a hike!! thanks tho!
    Anonymous

• If your body feels up to it why not? Once you feel like it might be a little bit much on your body you can always rest, then head home. I think all of the fluid should be a good noise buffer for your baby.
    Anonymous