Massages

Do you prefer when the massuese talks during your massage, or is quiet? I personally can't stand the chit chat and would rather have quiet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Quiet

Answer by admckenzie at 3:10 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• A little chit chat at first and then peace and quite. But when my Dh gives me a massage he says I talk alot and is always telling me to be quite and just enjoy the massage. Lol.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 3:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• The massage lady I had ended up talking the whole hour and in a really loud voice! I couldn't relax, she's telling me about the food she buys for the holidays and where she buys it for the best deals, etc.
    Anonymous

• Quiet, and a piece of trivia. If you get your right leg massaged, and get a call, say emergency go pick up your child at school. So you leave without getting the left leg massaged, you will limp! One leg is relaxed and the other isn't!!!!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 3:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Quiet.....absolute silence if possible. I get enough noise around the house. lol
    Anonymous

• EAR PLUGS SHOULD FIX THAT
    Anonymous

• I'd rather have the quiet so I can relax and enjoy my massage. If I wanted to concentrate, I'd break out a calculus book or something. More talk = smaller tip.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2009