Just for fun- Induction strategies!!

What have you heard works for inducing labor? Castor oil? Sex? Tell me what you tried, what your friends have tried, or what you heard works!!!

livn4hevn

Asked by livn4hevn at 3:21 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Power walking - no breaks - 45 min to an hour at a time. He came the next day.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I heard that raspberry leaf tea works, but I tried it and it didn't work! I was still 5 days late!!! Had a lot of fun trying sex too, but it didn't work haha.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• When my sis in law started going into labor she kept taking warm baths and walking. She stayed at 2 cm for 3 days. Well I had her some over and help do laundry. I had her squat down and rab one thing out of the dryer at a time. 4 hours later my nephew was born. Good thing we lived 3 min from the hospital... lol
    Anonymous

• I too have heard sex, walking, and castor oil. Never tried any of them though my 1st one was induced and the 2nd one was a c-section. My step sister did try all three that I mentioned and none of them worked.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 3:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I've only heard of walking, castor oil, and sex. I'm not going to because I want by baby to come when he's ready :)
    sassy_sparklers

Answer by sassy_sparklers at 6:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2009