• In the Spotlight:

Boutique name ideas? feedback?

So lately ive been brainstorming in my head this idea to finally start my boutique. its been a dream of mine since i was a kid. My boutique is going to be an eco-friendly and socially conscious clothing/ accessories store. What this means is that instead of going and buying new fabrics or new items, i will be recyclying old things into new one of a kind items. For example: Ill buy an old leather jacket or leather pants and "flip" or upcycle it into a tote bag, clutch, gloves etc. I look at things for what the can become .I've always been creative and almost ready to go full force into this goal. I have been thinking of some names and just wanted to see if anyone had any other name ideas for a trendy boutique. Im leaning towards FEB or FEBRUARY. (my favorite month. i have a couple others but what do u think?

ladiesfirst

Asked by ladiesfirst at 3:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't like february, I think it's kind of a weird name LOL and that's the month I was born in! haha Maybe you could do something that has to do with your name? I mean I dunno what your name is but maybe you could do something like that?

Or maybe.... Earth's Angel? I think that's pretty cool since your gonna use recycled materials
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Unique Boutique would be one name to maybe consider.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Something Old to Something New
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• How about Upcycle Boutique?
    Anonymous

• Or maybe (Your Name)'s Salvages
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• New to you!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:27 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• F.E.B. 'S Old trends, new again ( no one needs to know it is your fave month )

Cause if you put February's ______ . They may ( or may not I guess ) think it's just from the month of February.

OR maybe call it February's Own Unique Boutique Or A Trendy Boutique By February

_____?_________By February
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2009