boutique name ideas and feed back

Boutique name ideas? feedback?
So lately ive been brainstorming in my head this idea to finally start my boutique. its been a dream of mine since i was a kid. My boutique is going to be an eco-friendly and socially conscious clothing/ accessories store. What this means is that instead of going and buying new fabrics or new items, i will be recyclying old things into new one of a kind items. For example: Ill buy an old leather jacket or leather pants and "flip" or upcycle it into a tote bag, clutch, gloves etc. I look at things for what the can become .I've always been creative and almost ready to go full force into this goal. I have been thinking of some names and just wanted to see if anyone had any other name ideas for a trendy boutique. Im leaning towards FEB or FEBRUARY. (my favorite month. i have a couple others but what do u think?

ladiesfirst

Asked by ladiesfirst at 3:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• How about something like February Revamped? Or February Evolved?
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Febuary Fashions?
    Anonymous

• The first thing that came to my mind was Refabulous.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 3:53 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• That name doesn't give a clue to what you are selling and your idea is attractive and trendy! February implies February. How about ECO-Boutique by February or ECO-Boutique by FEB or ECO-Boutique by Second Month? It sounds like Second Month or February is the company - and you never know, one day you might have another type of business off of the boutique. Good luck with your dream!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:25 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I like "Refabulous." It implies refabrication and fabulous at the same time. "February" doesn't do a thing for me. I'd suggest keeping "eco" out of the name--it's really overdone right now. Come up with some good text for an ad campaign, and see how it fits with different names.
    Anonymous

• Make sure they have a clue what you're selling when they drive by and see the sign. If they don't know what type of store it is they aren't going to stop. Febuary could be anything from a printing company to a daycare to a candle store. No one knows at a glance. Keep that in mind. Also, a piece of advice, don't make it seem like its used stuff. People don't want smelly stuff thats someone elses leftovers but if you word it differently people do want "Fashion with a purpose" or "Green is the new black" or something. Make sure your wording implies new cutting edge eco friendly fashion NOT leftover dirty old mess cut up and reused. Its amazing how a few words can make an awesome thing like what you're doing sound yucky. Wording and marketing are everything. I tell you this because I want you to succeed so please dont take offense to my advice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I think it is a great idea.
    Eco Boutique sounds good! (:
    mom2ababygirly

Answer by mom2ababygirly at 4:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2010