This may sound dumb, but..

How do you make cheeseburgers inside? I've only ever grilled them. Are they just as good?

SandraB383

Asked by SandraB383 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Food & Drink

• LMAO. Get a pan, place it on stove, and place hamburger patties on pan and viola!
    Anonymous

• Oh, and you usually cook them on about 5 or 6.
    Anonymous

• everything taste better grilled! its healthier too.

all you need to do is season the ground meat, shape it, and let it cook on a non-stick pan.

if you want to make it interesting you can add mushroom, mozzarella, and onions to the meat before cooking. But if you do it that way it is best to freeze it first then cook them frozen.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 3:56 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• You can either use a skillet, a griddle, or the george forman grill if you have one. I always put it on medium temp. and slow cook them so the burger cooks even. And I think it still taste almost as good as if I cooked them on the grill. GL
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 3:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• you have to get a george foreman type countertop grill
    littledozie

Answer by littledozie at 3:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Definitely place onions in the pan! It will give them a very good taste. I hate onions raw, but I use them to season my hamburger meat because I like the flavor they put in it.
    Anonymous

• Do you have one of those racks you cool cookies on? I spray mine with Pam and bake in the oven at 375--put the rack on top of a cookie sheet that has sides on it, and spray the bottom with Pam as well, the grease drips off, and about 13 minutes for medium about 17 for medium well, works awesome, not a dumb question at all!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I use a George Forman or my griddle.
    PsychologyMama

Answer by PsychologyMama at 4:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I use a griddle or skillet and fry them for about 5 minutes. I used to use a George Foreman Grill but I broke mine. You can also get an indoor grill pan to use on the stove.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2009