who else is in first trimester?are you laying around feeling like crap too?

i feel bad for my 16 month old sometimes cause lately i have very little energy and get very lightheaded and have to lay on the couch!

littledozie

Asked by littledozie at 4:02 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm in my first trimester but give me a few more hours and I'll start feeling like crap. My "morning sickness" kicks in around dinner time....lol!
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• by the way, If your feel lightheaded..eat something sugary. Your blood sugar levels might be low. It works for me....it might or might not work for you!!
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I had to take advantage of the hours before everyone woke up this morning to get a couple things done. It's the only time I really have any energy. Right now, I just want to lay on the couch.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 4:38 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I'm in my last and I'm still laying around and feeling like crap. It was waaay worse at the beginning so I feel for ya!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• right im in the first and my morning sickness is bad with this one and i just feel like laying down and i feel light headed at time and grooveybabe004 is right eat something with sugar helped me to when i was at work the other day i almost faint a few times
    Anonymous

• yea i'm 9 weeks and feel lousy most of the time =(
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:18 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I feel like I posted this. I'm 8 weeks and I have an 18mos old. I can't say which bothers me more, the constant morning sickness or the constant heart burn. Its hard work for me to play with my DD, my husband has been acting as mom and dad. I miss feeling normal and enjoying my DD.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 9:42 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• i'm 8 weeks too with a little girl Farrahann!
    littledozie

Answer by littledozie at 9:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2009