Not to be gross, BUT....

If you only have one bathroom in your home, or let's say even 2 bathrooms and people are using them both, doing their daily duties, and your child needs to use the toilet, would you let them go pee in the tub?

And of course, run hot water in the tub after and spray cleaner in there and clean it?

We only had one bathroom ( til we moved to a bigger house with 2 full baths, AND a half bath off the gathering room ) and it seemed when one had to go they all needed to!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont think that is that bad. if you have no choice.i would try not to make a habbit out of it.i wouldnt want them doing it at friends or family's homes
    littledozie

Answer by littledozie at 4:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Sure I guess. But why get the spray cleaner out right away? My DH and I just pee in the shower.
    Anonymous

• The cleaner isnt necessary lol , urine is sterile. But however, the urine will sit in the drain and smell after a bit, so I just run some water down the tub every time I pee (about 8 times a day since Im preggies lol) and that remedied that problem.
    tsjpop

Answer by tsjpop at 4:08 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• yep I sure would, better than my DS who runs to try to pee out of the window LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• LOL. I love all these answers, crack me up. Yes I would let my DD. Its either that are they pee on the floor and all over themself. So the bathtub it would be.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 4:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• OPhere

I have to admit the one reason I ask this is when my one child was younger he had to go #2 to poo SO bad and was taking FOREVER, so I had to drop trow......in the tub myself cause he was in the middle of his movement!

I took my clothes off and just ended up taking a quick shower after! lol
    Anonymous

• OH.. I meant to go pee...not number #2 when I dropped trow in the tub!LMAO

THAT I would have held til he was done!
    Anonymous

• i have girls so i dont know but i do know guys do it..i have never asked my husband if he did but i may...i dont know how i would feel if i looked in the tube and there was a doodle in there???
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 4:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Sure, why not? Just run water afterwards and tell the child it is only in case of emergency.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Sure,why not? It's just going down the drain.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:24 PM on Nov. 21, 2009