What is in the staff room where you work?

Asked by QandA at 4:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Ours is just like a kitchen you would have at home only we do not have a stove. We have everything else a person could need. We all bring in our own stuff and we always have snacks for everyone to share. There is not enough room to eat in there though so we eat in our conference room.

Answer by FL2AK at 8:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• A sofa, two recliners, a table with 4 chairs. Sink, fridge, microwave, cupboards and vending machines for both drinks and sandwiches.

• The staff room would be my office. There are 2 teachers at the preschool I teach at and our staff room is the office .But we do have 5 bathrooms and a full sized fridge/freezer.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• dont really have one we have this little are between the back room and the bathrooms that they fit a table coffemaker and chair in oh and the microwave

Answer by CClabeaux928 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• refrigerator, microwave, sink, cabinets, table chairs, water cooler and food.

Answer by proudmomma777 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• A fridge, micro, coffeepot, a counter with a sink and drying dishes, a cabinet with dishes. A second counter with misc. snacks and two stools. There is a bulletin board with papers on it.
    Why do you ask?

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:20 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• HaHa... Generally I work at home. So, it's my bed room! lol

But when I actually work outside the home (I work pt at Macy's) there is actually a staff room. However, I have never been in it... lol! So, I can't tell you what is in there.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2009