Drunk joke or discrimination?

A business event was taking place and the female was the only biracial person there. There was a line for drinks and her business colleague yelled out she just stole my wallet. Help me, she stole my wallet.Everyone started looking at the woman and giving her dirty looks but it was all a joke. What would you think? By the way she knows the guy for a long time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Um...wow...yeah and this was a business meeting? All together that man is a real piece of work with absolutely no business ethics. Not only is he getting drunk but he's insulting people. What an f-ing class act he's not
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I think that the guy was truly just joking (personally I dont think the joke is vey funny no matter what race). But it was discrimination on the others part to give her a dirty look. I mean they could have all looked at some one else, or looked around like they didnt know who. Instead they all focused the attention on her. If I were in her shoes I would think so too.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 4:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• He's an idiot and needs to be slapped? If it didn't bother her, why are you so concerned?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• She is upset, But she put on a good front in front of everyone, But she is shocked no matter how drunk he is in real life.
    Anonymous

• how is that racist? it had nothing to do with her being bi racial how ignorant
    Anonymous

• IF HE WAS A TRUTH FRIEND AND CARE ABOUT HIS FRIEND , HE WOULDNT HAVE HAD AMKE THAT JOKE , AND IN A BUSSINESS MEETING ? HES OUTTA HIS MIND !
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• anon 5:42 you are ignorant. He lied and said she stole his wallet. They were on line at a business social event. OMG. Wake up there is racism in this country! Even I who looks very white although I was born in another country knows what it feels like to being discriminated against. How would you like it if someone did that to you? You are heartless.......
    Anonymous