If you saw another woman with a guy that you knew his wife, would you tell her or just pass?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would ask him, (in front of the girl) how his wife was doing. And wait for an answer. I would continue asking more specific questions until he answered. Perhaps say, last time she and I talked she said she wasn't feeling well, is she doing better now? or, hey can you give me her cell number, I need to ask her about the ________ we talked about the other day. Anything like that and as many questions like that until he, or she responds.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 6:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• More info?? I go out to lunch with my boss and clients some numnutz told my hubby he thought it was hysterical! So where in what aspect, kissing in a car or out at lunch time? I saw BF husband, now ex making out in a bar, so WAY different, let us know!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:46 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Let it pass. How do I know that the woman isn't a boss, client, employee, sister, aunt. etc? You may open a can of worms that you didn't intend to open. You could be stuck in the middle of a very sticky situation. Also, you didn't give enough info to give anymore advice.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• It was at a convention. He said he was going to rest and then as he saw us at the bar he said hi but quickly toof in 5 min. I know his wife. She could not get the day off for the convention. He has a thing for blondes, I feel so bad.
    Anonymous

• She is not an employee or someone that we knew from the area or otherwise.
    Anonymous

• Before you say anything you have to be sure!!! Did he introduce you> you need to give us more detail!!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:30 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• IF U SEE SOME KISSING AND BF/GF THING GOING ON , I'D DEFINITELY TELL HER , BUT ILL DO IT BY DROPPIN A LETTER ANONYMOUSLY IN HER MAIL BOX , CUZ WUT IF SHE DOESNT BELIEVE ME AND INSTEAD FINISHES OUR FRIENDSHIP AND TURNS AGAINST ME ?
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• "If you saw another woman with a guy that you knew his wife" so you're saying if I saw another woman with a guy and I knew his wife- would I tell the woman that the guy is with that I know his wife...like tell her that he is a married man

or are you asking would I tell the wife of this guy??

I'm confused
    Anonymous

• If you saw him hitting on girls in a bar, then in that case, ask your question about his wife very LOUDLY so all the girls can hear.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 6:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• he had stopped cheating . But I guess it still is not out of his system.
    Anonymous