To who of you all pee in the tub and allow your children

to pee in the tub, I have a question for you. Since you are all always saying "Urine is sterile, blah blah blah." When your child peed through a diaper and it got on the sheets or if they peed on their changing table/couch/floor/bed>>>do you clean it? I mean, why not leave it since it is sterile and all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Is George Costanza here?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 5:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I pee in the shower.
    Anonymous

• Good for you anon :12, but you didn't answer the question at all.
    Anonymous

• Because it stinks.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 5:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I think they pee in the shower bc it goes down the drain and they think hey pee goes to the same spot anyway right? Gross. Even my four year old, since he potty trained at almost two years old, hasn't gone potty in the bath. At two he'd make me get him out and dry him off so he could go pee and get back in. Some people are more lax about things than others. Each is to their own I guess.
    Anonymous

• I dont pee in the shower, but I'd bet money that my sons do.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 5:21 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• We all take showers. And the tubs are cleaned. And peeing in the shower really isn't the same thing as sleeping is sheets with piss on them, now is it?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:23 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I wash my tub just as often as I wash linens. I guess if you are a nasty ass and dont wash your tub or only wash linens when they are peed on then it could be a problem.

Don't you have better things to worry about that other people peeing in the privacy of their own shower lol
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 5:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I think peeing in the tub is gross and don't ever do it. It's not hard to pee in the TOILET before I jump in the shower. My daughter takes a bath in the tub and I don't care how everyone talks about how urine is sterile . . . it's disgusting to urinate in the same place my daughter bathes.\
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:27 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I wash my tub every couple days, but I shower daily, sometimes twice. I'm not going to scrub the tub after ever shower because I'm too lazy to pee in the toilet. It's pure laziness. I think it's disgusting. And a tennyson, this whole site is about what people do in the privacy of their own homes, isn't it? Why attack me for my question? Go pee in your tub and put your baby in it. Gross, you disgust me.
    Anonymous