This isn't a question. But, i just wanted to say that i'm feeling really lonley today and i wish my husband was home from work, so i can see him smile. I miss him a lot today. I have to wait another 2 hours.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I have alot of those days..well its pretty much everyday especially when he goes to school and work. He works graveyard and the days he has work and school he usually comes home and goes to sleep. Like right now he may be asleep but I miss him already.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Lucky you, I have to wait another 5 months. I was just making a comment on my home page about it.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• you're lucky. i have to wait another 4 weeks. i get to be with him for 3 weeks and then he's gone again and i don't know when i'll see him after that.
    I would do almost anything to have him with me right now.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:18 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• i don't know how you ladies do it! Mine just left for work for the day, i might just be pregnant and emotional, but i want him home and i want to be in his arms. I don't know what i would do if he left for weeks or even months at a time.
    Anonymous

• good grief. why b so mean as 2 throw something like this up in the face of women without their dh for real? your whining should b put on your homepage journal NOT here in a public forum. u r just being mean.
    Anonymous

• Not so much mean. But, mine has been gone since April. He got to be home for 15 days, and MIGHT come home in April next year. The Army likes to change things. Hopefully he comes home early, but I won't bank on it. I'm jealous of those of you who have them home every day. I can't go and cuddle with mine when he's sleeping. You can. Consider yourself lucky. :)
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• My hubby has been gone for 2mo so far and we have another 5mo to go. I miss him so bad sometimes it makes me sick. Its hard to have the love of your life gone for that long and have to worry if he'll ever make it back home:(
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 21, 2009