Hot Cravings?

Did anyone have cravings for hot food like jalapenos?? I don't test til Nov. 24th, but I have fell in LOVE with jalapenos or anything with them in it! I HATE hot food with a passion! For some reason all I want is hot wings and texas pete with everything!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Haha ME!! Nomally i am not a fan of spicy food and I am a total wimp when it comes to anything hot. But this time i CRAVE it! The hotter the better! i seriously ate wings so hot the other day my lips were burning...but they didn't taste hot to me! It is so weird, I have never craved spicy food before this pregnancy! =P
    kylismomma

Answer by kylismomma at 8:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• LOL i did with this pregnancy. I am 17weeks now, but before i found out i was preg. i ate Jalapenos like crazy...right out of the jar and on any sanwich or pizza.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Ok just thought it was me!! It's driving me crazy not being able to test yet!! I want some now!! lol I think I'm going to buy them in the jar and some nacho cheese and make me some nachos!! IDK why I posted anon.... wasn't thinking about it...
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Oh yeah, my dads homemade salsa, pretty spicy stuff, and soooo good. And I've been tearing up some Honey Chipotle wings from work, they're pretty spicy too! Mmmmmm I'm 18 weeks. Last month I craved Whopper Jr.'s, haha. This month it's the wings from work(Papa Johns), haha.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 9:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• i am 6 weeks and i have been craving hot wings i am a whip to when it comes to hot food well the other night my hubby and i got some hot wings that were hot and i thought they forgot the hot stuff b/c i was eating them like candy lol and my hubby was sweating lol
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 21, 2009