who has a hubby that HATES the Twilight Saga?

DH cannot stand the whole idea of sparkly vampires. And he thinks my "obsession" with Edward Cullen the fictional character is too much. LOL I wonder how many marital problems Edward has caused?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband hates it and so do I
    Why have an obsession that is a bit high school
    If you want a real vampire movie watch the classic Dracula SP? or heck even interveiw with a vampire
    These movies and books are pathetic in my opinoin
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• He doesn't hate it and neither do I, but neither of us understand the popularity of it all. We liked the movie and want to see New Moon, but that's the extent of it. I guess it would be different if we were both 12 year old girls . . lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• my husband hates it because he hate love stories, i like it but im not getting my panties in a bunch to see the new one yet or anything. Im going to read the rest of the books first.
    Anonymous

• It wasn't written for tween or teen girls. The author said that she wrote it for her 29 yr old self, so it makes perfect sense that women would get it and like it. She did not intend for it to be YA fiction. Anyway, just wanted to add that since most people think it is a teen girls book.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 7:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I agree with Mrs.Owen86. Neither me or DH like any of that. It's just too "high school" for me and we both think it romaticizes violent behavior. Behaving like a vampire is NOT sexy!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• My husband could care less either way. He has seen pictures of the actor who plays Edward on tv and in magazines and asked me if he's gay because he looks it. I laughed and told him he probably was.
    I like the books, they were just an enjoyable read, but the obsession above a teen level is out of control. Come on ladies, there are hotter and sexier looking men than this "gay" guy.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:49 AM on Nov. 22, 2009