Hello everyone new to this so I need some guidance on it works

I welcome meeting new friends very shy not sure what to do. but I am in need of help not only on the mom front I have three kids 10 and 7. but on personal levels of how to get out of a 11yrs relationship that is not perfect in no way.
just need some advice or someone to talk to.

mousejeanine

Asked by mousejeanine at 6:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• When I was ready to get out of mine I made a plan (financial and personal) and worked on doing the things I had planned (get a job, finish college, etc). I looked around for a place to move and made sure I could afford it. Sometimes it takes a while to save up and leave so give yourself time but set some sort of goal as to when you might want to leave and strive for that.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• plan and map it out. Dr. Phil's web page should have a guide somewhere.

but no good relationship, no relationship at all is ever "perfect"
    Anonymous