Oooooouwwwwie!!!

My af came yesterday I always get really bad menstrual cramps so bad I throw up or end up in the hospital my doctor says he cant do anything except put me on the pill but my husband and I are ttc is there any home remedies to either ease the pain or get rid of the menstrual cramps for good

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Health

• i don't think it's possible. i've never heard of any. sorry.
    Anonymous

• Are you getting enough calcium? because being low on calcium can cause the cramps to get worse. Make sure you are getting enough magnesium too. Getting some light exercise especially pelvic stretches can help ease the pain a bit. I hope you feel better soon :)

Philsgirl21

Answer by Philsgirl21 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• hmm I would try natural remedies that philsgirl recommended maybe a new doc too. If that doesn't work I have heard of a procedure that lightens your period. It's a surgery and I'm not sure how it works but ask a Dr. preferably and OBGYN. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon. Isn't mother nature a B%$# sometimes? LOL
    ainstalshia

Answer by ainstalshia at 7:35 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• OP-Thank you ladies for your help and I will put all of your suggestions to great use. I am feeling much better thanks for your responses and your concern. The first couple of days of af are usually miserable for me I almost always missed school on the first day or left home early because I could not bare the pain. I know that I have enough calcium but I am unsure of the amount of magnesium that I have so I will definitely check that out and as for the pelvic exercise did them while having the cramps and it worked like a charm thank you so much.

Ps. and to aintalshia yes mother nature can be a witch with a capital "B" lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Nov. 23, 2009