help me figure this out

i started a new brand of pills my boyfriend does the pull out thing and since i started this new brand he hasnt my nipples hurt bad and i have a week in an half till i start and i am spotting like a light brown and i was wanting to know what u think about it is it just the pills or should i take a test

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It wouldn't hurt to take a test... if all you have done is spot then it could be that y'all didn't wait long enough before y'all had un-protected sex.. If you feel as though you should take one then I would.. Lol good luck and I hope you get the answer you want.
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 6:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I spotted when I first got on the pills and my dr. said it was because they were screwing with my hormones and once they had adjusted the spotting would stop.
    Anonymous