Do You Think Women With Multiple Baby Daddies Are Trashy?

Idahwalker1

Asked by Idahwalker1 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• More than two, yes.
    Anonymous

• Well, I am not with my son's father, so if I get married to someone else and have more kids, does that make me trashy??
    geeze...
    Anonymous

• Oh hell yes, my mom had 5 kids, from 5 different men by the age of 23 and none of us know our dads. Hell we dont know each other, she dumped us off 1100 miles from her home once I turned 13 (I was next to oldest) in the stairstep ages, and to this day she still doesnt know how to talk to us or take care of us as individuals because women like that are selfish and dont pay mind to the little ones they are popping out. My mom is on top of the list for trashy!
    tsjpop

Answer by tsjpop at 6:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I agree more than 2
    But I mean if they have like 5 kids all different men that is WAY trashy
    Anonymous

• Depends how many. .. like 2 no not really. .10 yeah. or when they dont know who the daddy is & they got a list of like 20 possible daddys. ..gross.
    Anonymous

• It all depends on the situation if she having kids bck to bck with different men than she TRASHY
    MrsB09

Answer by MrsB09 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Look, you make a mistake once and move on. You learn. If you don't learn and end up with 3,4,5, or more baby daddys then not only are you trashy but you are stupid, too.
    Anonymous

• I have a friend whose first borns father was murdered BEFORE her daughter was born and her second daughters father was locked up for being the stupid guy that she will not have anything to do with.. No I do not think that women who have multiple baby daddy's are trashy... Listen to their storyfirst then decide what you want to think about them.... Hell that friend of mine is about to get married to a wonderful man who wants more children with her... But whatever this is JMO
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Yes, to a certain extent, and if they dont know who the daddy is. Like a PP said, if you get married 2 or 3 times and bear children from those marriages then no, but if you have 5+ and each have a different daddy, then yes.
    Anonymous

• I agree, with everyone. It does depend on the situation. But, if it's cause she's a slut, then yeah, trashy kinda goes with slut!
    Aquarianmom, I hope she's happy, and has a long and happy marriage.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2009