Going thru my 3rd miscarraige...

This is my third miscarraige. All early, the longest i've been pregnant was about 6 weeks. I have to wait to finish this miscarraige before my dr will see me. From what i've read the medical community doesn't really aknowledge a problem until after your 3rd one. I am just reaching out and wanting to know if anyone else has had multiple miscarraiges and if you ever found out why.

Ambra680

Asked by Ambra680 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have been pregnant 7 times and have 2 children! It is a tough road, but you will find peace! My kids were pregnancy numbers 5 and 7. I know I would not have had 7 kids, so if I did not go through the hell I went through I would not have had these particular children which are just perfect for me! There is nothing anyone could have said or done to lessen the pain... I just needed someone to agree with me that it stinks, its painful and it feels so very unfair! Lots of people try and say- its all for a reason or you are young you can keep trying.. but in the end-its just traumatic and difficult-but you will find peace with whatever is going to happen. Draw strength from your husband and keep going-even when you do not want to. Good luck to you!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2009