What kind of music do you listen to?

I guess it depends on what mood Im in. I grew up listening to the 70s stuff. Went through a stage of Ice-T and Salt n Peppa. Turned to heavy metal, then on to country for a few years. The only thing I cant and wont listen to is classical and the stuff my 17 year old listens to, which is mainly this screaming metal you cant understand. Now Im a wicked channel flipper!

formykids373

Asked by formykids373 at 6:46 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I listen primarly underground murder rap. AKA Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, Kotton Mouth Kings, Tech n9ne, and so on.
    jrsjrb

Answer by jrsjrb at 6:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I honestly have never heard of any of them!
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• A lot of different stuff. I am a huge channel flipper, too. From station to station, CD to CD. The I end up turning everything off. I do have to not listen to some songs, cause they just egg me on to getting a speeding ticket! Ex. Machine Head by Bush.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:24 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• I'm a COUNTRY girl!!

:)
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 7:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Gospel
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 8:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2009