What did you think of New Moon?

I guess this is really only valid for those that read the book. Was it much different? My neice told me that they added in things that were not in the book, things that didn't need to be added/altered. What was your review of the much awaited sequel? I have not seen it yet?

PROGENITOR

Asked by PROGENITOR at 6:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• eek I wanna see new moon. I havent yet, but my cousin says after seeing new moon she is on team jacob now. My bestfriend said after she saw it she hated Bella... So I wanna see wth is going on with this movie!
    Anonymous

• I like the book.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• DH is taking me on Monday. I begged ;)
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• it was my least favorite of the books but it's actually in my top five movies of all time now!!! it was sooooooooooo good! i'm hoping that i can go see it again on my next day off!!!!
    WesAndNicksMom

Answer by WesAndNicksMom at 10:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• It was good, book was better though (though that's usually case for all movies from books). They did add/alter some things that didn't really need to be there. And honestly on some of the casting I was like WTF (like Dakota Fanning, I like her and all, but not for Jane.) And I'm still on Team Edward! Jacob looks better as a wolf.
    Angyll24

Answer by Angyll24 at 1:30 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• The movie was excellent . I loved it, from someone who has read the books multiple times. Movies can never be exactly the same as the books. Chris Weitz did an amazing job as director. I admired catherine hardwickes vision in the movie Twilight ,though I didn't like the overall color tone of the movie.Rob Kristen Taylor and all the others are amazing
    Originalchele

Answer by Originalchele at 8:28 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• *whines* We're going Tuesday. I heard it was very good. Can't wait!!!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:03 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• It was good, totally made me Team Jacob though, and I wasn't when I read the book.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 10:38 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• It was so good much better than twilight was, and I thought they stuck to the story line of the book pretty well. Kristen stewart did a better job on this movie than she did in twilight and Im team edward all the way but I did feel a little bad for Jacob
    mycheyl

Answer by mycheyl at 10:54 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I love New Moon and do want to see it again.

Also you should read the books the movie will make more sense.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2009