When you have sex does all the cum come out of you like it does to me

every time i have sex it all comes out im trying to get prego again.....why

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's called gravity. It's gotta go somewhere, and it sure as hell ain't gonna come out of your nose!
    Try holding your legs up after sex...lay on the bed and have your husband hold up your legs for a few minutes.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 7:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Stand on your head :~) It really does work. Keep your legs up for 5 minutes when your all done and it will help your chances.
    Anonymous

• i agree, hold your legs up against the wall or something.--it got me pregnant!
    Anonymous

• just do it with your hips propped up on a pillow... its a nice angle
    Anonymous

• it seems like even propping doesnt help me! I have been ttc for almost 2 years now and nothing. So this month I have tried something new... instead cups. They are really supposed to be for your period but I have heard about many women using them while ttc and with lots of sucess. Some people dont recommend them but if it keeps it all in there, I think it is worth a try. We'll see what happens this month!
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Try this posistion I think it's the way that got me prego. Put your legs on your SO's shoulders and let him cum in you like that and either stay in that posistion for a bit or have him hold your legs up....good luck!
    niki_bullock

Answer by niki_bullock at 4:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2009