question about my daughters temperature

well this is the most active post,i didnt get much replies from the other one. so last night i noticed my daughter was a lil warm. today i took her temp and it was 101.2 and on the other post they said dont worry bout it..its low grade. well now it went up to 102.5 and before i was worried but now im getting more worried. no other symptoms. no rash her nose was a lil runny yesterday but ok today. so now that she is at 102.5 should i worry? or am i jus bein a typical mom worrying too much

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 7:53 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How old? If you give child tylenol and fever drops a bit you don't need to be worried. I would think if temp got over 103 I would call dr and see what they suggest. If child is showing no other symptoms other than fever they may have you wait until Monday to see DR
    Anonymous

• No, it's good you worry! You can try to push fluids, and try a cool wash cloth on her forehead. And a dose of tylenol or motrin. It is a sign she is fighting something off. But it's going up. I say to give the tylenol, but also try to get her to drink lots of water. I hope she feels better soon. If anything else comes up, can you call her doctor? You gotta be careful with this flu stuff going around. Don't be paranoid, but at the same time, pay close attention.
    Give her a hug ;)
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• How are you treating it? Use Tylenol, Ibuprofen if the Tylenol isn't helping, but alternate between the two because Ibuprofen can give small kids diarrhea. It might be an ear infection or just a cold. Lots of fluids too :)

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 8:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• thank you everyone :)
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2009