Please do not be mean. This is an abortion question. If you do not agree please dont even open.

Why after I had my pill abortion did they tell me I could not put tampons in or anything in for 2 weeks?

if you have had this is it normal for it to be mucusy blood?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Health

• it is normal. you should wait a few weeks or for your next normal period before using tampons.
    Anonymous

• Probably for the same reason you are not suppose to use them after you have a baby. Because you can get an infection.

Answer by louise2 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Very normal it's just the "left over crap" that needs to come out. Your fine just remember if you pass 4 or more clots then you need to call the doctor ASAP.
    Anonymous

• probably so that if you do have something to pass then it exit your body easily
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Risk of infection

Answer by admckenzie at 8:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Pretty much what everyone else said. So that IF there is anything to pass, it does so without a tampon blocking the way, and risking an infection.

Mucousy blood, my best guess is that it is normal, but I do not know for 100% sure, so I would just keep an eye on it. If you're afraid of infection of anything, just make sure you don't start running a fever.
    wendy46121

Answer by wendy46121 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• ABORTION IS SOO WRONG..I DONT HAVE THE HEART TO KILL A BABY :(
    Anonymous

• Good on you anon above me, but it's her choice and not yours.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Nov. 22, 2009