Yaz BC

My dr. told me when she put me on Yaz that it had something in it to help me lose weight working out and watching what I ate I never lost any weight I just stay the same. I have been off the pill for almost two months now and i'm still watching what i eat and working out but I am putting on inches. Has anyone else had an issues with weight gain after Yaz?

MissieB.

Asked by MissieB. at 8:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No...but I've heard there are REALLY bad things about Yaz and it can cause some serious medical issues. Good thing you stopped using it. And also..it could be mental.
    Anonymous

• PSH i took yaz hated it... but i wish i could blame it for me not loosing weight now but its been almost a year and a half since i was on it... when ever you take hormones out of your body it freaks out a little.. so sadly its probably normal. just keep working.. i know how much it sucks
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2009