Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice please

Hey is there any way to see if there is anything wrong with your mans sperm count? I mean the color if the cum and such.... Before going to the dr of course... If we dont see a positive by Christmas then he is going but just wondering... NO BASHING

Answer Question

Asked by aquarianmom69 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Health

Level 8 (256 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • I think you can really only tell by going to the dr.

    Answer by tropicalmama at 8:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

  • Does he wear fitted underwear or boxers? If he wears fitted underwear get him so good old baggy boxers. Lots of times men have decreased sperm count when they wear close fitting underwear. It is the bodys natural reaction if the testicles get too ewarm to drop them further from the body. If your clothing doesn't allow that to happen then the sperm is damaged. If he already wears boxers about the only way to know is to see a lab for a sperm count.

    Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

  • lol thats what I thought.

    Answer by aquarianmom69 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

  • i agree with tropicalmama

    Answer by happymom1988 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

  • Too much caffeine or alcohol can lower his count, and if he's a smoker it can affect it too. Certain jobs that expose people to chemical solvents might cause reproductive problems too. Make sure he starts taking vitamins - just like women should be taking prenatals, guys need to make sure they are giving their boys the right nutrition so they can swim like they are supposed to, lol.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.