Does anyone have any tips on getting pregnant?

My husband and I got pregnant last year and were thrilled - but during my fifth month we were told that I was having a partial molar pregnancy- then as quickly as I was told I was in surgery having a d/c... Thankfully I am fine and we were told to wait a year before trying again. Well we waited and in July- we could start again- but for the past 6 months- nothing- does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how we can speed this along... I would really appreciate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• TMI but this is what i did and it worked with my last son. Ok I used a bullet to make myself have a orgasm AFTER my hubby came inside of me. i heard that when you orgasm your cervics spasms and that helps you get preg. Try it. You can get a bullet at spencers if you don't feel comfortable going to a sex store. good luck
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Get drunk. That seems to work well for a lot of my friends.
    Anonymous

• You'll get pregnant when you stop "trying". Instead of trying to get pregnant, you should just stop not trying to get pregnant. You have to be relaxed about this-it will improve your physical state when it comes to your fertility. Just go with the flow. Good luck to you :)
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 9:16 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• In a way I am in the same boat as you are... We are ttc and so far no luck and I can bet you money that this next test I take in about a week in a half will be our 4th negative... If you find any good ways let us all know lol
    Anonymous

• wow I can see not one person gave you a reliable answer, get drunk? i hope that was a joke! lol anyway I know what i do NOT to get pregnant and I think the same technique should work for the opposite, I count 10 days after my period ( those ten days are ok to have sex, then you skip 2-3 days and the last 10 days before you get your period are safe again. so in your case, I would count 10 days after your period and thats the right time to give it a try, we only ovulate 3 days a month or something like that.... you can even try not to have sex until the 10 days have passed that way your hubbies sperm is stronger and more potent. I hope this works for you! good luck!
    kassynkayla

Answer by kassynkayla at 9:46 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• kassy, it was a joke! lol
    Anonymous

• try getting the book take control of your fertility by toni weschler there other books you can get and even try fertility (pills ask your doc first) u can get them at gnc for you and you hubby. even though fertility might not be your problem its a shot. good luck
    mrs.rucker943

Answer by mrs.rucker943 at 1:10 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• The Wechsler book is the BIBLE on how to get pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2009