Is it possible for the temple in Israel to be rebuilt?

if so, why hasn't it been done

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well, currently the Islamic Temple, the Al-Aqsa Mosque, which it the third holiest Islamic site, is built there. So, first that would either have to relocate willingly, which I don't think will happen, or it will be destroyed, which I am not condoning. Just facts.
    VBeachMommy

Answer by VBeachMommy at 10:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• That would explain why it hasn't been rebuilt. I have always wondered now i know.
    Anonymous

• Yes the bible says it will be rebuild in the time of the antichrist and God will make it happen when the time comes

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:08 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Yes for one where the mosque is isn't the exact place where the temple was. It was I think they said 500 feet further, also there currently blue prints to build the templ, third the Bible says it will be.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:51 AM on Nov. 22, 2009

• The jews would have to take control of the temple mount from the muslims and tear down the Dome of the Rock in order to rebuild their temple. To do that would require weaponry and an army larger then the nation of Islam, because the only way to take the location back would be all-out force and a war of bloody proportions.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2009