after sex?? what do you do?

i know a lot of people that shower right away...but we like to just wipe with baby wipes to clean up and hop back in bed to cuddle. Shower in the morning. I don't understand the shower right away..its kinda like you made a mess and you want to wash each other off or something...i guess i just like being dirty =)

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 9:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sometimes we shower... usually we eat. haha
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 9:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• We always get really hungry after!! Then we'll go again.
    mommix4

Answer by mommix4 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• we just go to sleep, or if its morning we get up and get cleaned up...but we don't feel dirty..I like being next to him after sex
    ilovedogs1967

Answer by ilovedogs1967 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• Lately, rake the yard... hahaha!

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• The only I would shower after I had sex is I  sweet eda lot during sex and I smelled. Or I was having sex with my love.LOL

We just clean up a little and go back to be.

Answer by louise2 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• We just wipe off and shower later cause we usually have something to do right after.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 10:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• My Husband and I shower Together beforehand, so We're clean all over..plus We tease each other while We're in there, basically like the first part of a two-part foreplay. hehe. After, We clean up with baby wipes right away and, since sexytime wakes Us up, We usually read, play video games, or cuddle on the couch while watching a movie. We only cuddle in bed when We're going to sleep, as it's the only way We can both get to sleep. =D
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 10:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• usually have a cigarette and get something to drink then go to bed. the only time i shower right after is if we get lucky enough to get a little daytime action
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• well last night i cried... idk why blame it on the pregnancy hormones.. lol. but usually he goes to smoke a cig and i try to find something to munch on then we go back to sleep... lol
    xanayda

Answer by xanayda at 10:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2009

• We have our sex in the am. Husband gets home from work right as I'm waking up. So I usually shower and have coffee when we are done. I don't care for the smell.
    Anonymous